There will be a workday/funday on July 6, 2019 at the Rist Canyon Site. We need to:
- Dig out and clean tunnels
- Replace tunnel end pieces with new ones
- Install new tunnel tops on some of the new tunnels.
If we get the work done - we will have time for practice.
Bring gloves, shovels, battery powered screw drivers, perhaps a weed wacker or two - water to drink.
- 11491 Rist Canyon Road, Bellvue, CO
Go just past the driveway and at the top of the hill enter the field through the gate on the left.
- Stay on the little road, don't drive/park on the hay, and continue along the field to the cabin.
Don't park in the hay field!